Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Need To Short Sell Your Home, Not Sure About Your Hardship?

You are like everyone else in area and underwater on the mortgage of your home. whether it be your primary residence or an investment property.  You struggle with the questions:
  1. Can I short sell?  
  2. Can I qualify for the short sale?  
  3. Will my hardship be enough?
  4. I have assets, what happens to those?
  5. I have a retirement account , will it be safe?
  6. Will I have to pay the shortage, with the bank go after me?

 YOU HAVE OPTIONS!  First thing you need to do is contact the Fraser Properties Team today!

Contact us at (702)622-0601 (call or text)

Click here to get your free report.

Click here to go right to our site and get additional information.






No comments:

Post a Comment