Saturday, September 22, 2012

Feeling Blessed!

I am reminded yet again today why I do what I do.  I love the career path I have chosen and the feeling I get when I have truly helped someone, whether it be finding a home to rent or getting the information and stopping a possible foreclosure and getting them on track for a successful short sale.

On this journey that I travel daily I meet some incredible people that will become my friends for years to come, never to be forgotten when the deal is closed.

Working with an incredible team is just the icing on the cake!  

I am truly blessed.


Licensed in SC and NV

Robin Fraser
702-622-0601
REALTOR®. Broker-Sales
Epro, SFR, CDPE, CIAS, CDAT
Keller Williams Realty, The Market Place 1
1333 N. Buffalo Dr. #270
Las Vegas, NV 89128
Email FraserProperties@aol.com



Robin Fraser
803-215-3351
Licensed in SC and NV
FraserProperties@aol.com
Broker, Realtor, CDPE, CIAS, CDAT, SFR, Epro
Referral Realty
of Houndslake Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment