Friday, August 3, 2012

You Need A Professional Realtor On Your Side

Are Realtors and Attorneys politicians now?  Did I miss something?  I have heard a couple of adds that made me cringe that they can actually say the things they say.  My team is an incredible and experienced Short Sale team and we do work with attorneys that are also a part of our team when we need them.  We are professionals and we know how to get the job done!  When you need to sell your house, you need an experienced Realtor!

We will also tell you if your circumstances are so unique or so delicate that you need  to use the attorney’s services in addition to ours. 

Who do you know that needs the services of our team? 

Contact me today so we can get started as the clock is ticking as the Mortgage Debt Forgiveness Act of 2007 is expiring 12/31/2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment